European Women on Boards (EWoB)
European Women on Boards asbl., Rue de la Presse 4, 1000 Brussels Belgium are data controllers, strictly of personal information collected and processed through the website https://europeanwomenonboards.eu.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services for you and also to effectively communicate with you via different EWoB channels such as phone, email, chat.
We gather the following type of information on our website:
- Information resulting from your interaction with our website:
• downloading, streaming, viewing, or using content on a device, or through a service or application; downloading or using an application on a device;
• uploading your contacts;
• communicating with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
• completing a questionnaire or a contest entry form;
• viewing photos.
- Information collected automatically, for example:
• the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other devices to the Internet;
• e-mail address from our contact form;
• computer, device, and connection information such as device application or browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, or time zone setting;
• the location of your device or computer;
• content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details including duration and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
• the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
• We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information.
Do we share your personal information?
Third-Party Service Providers
Transferring personal data out of the European Economic Area
How secured is the information about me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
● We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
● We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
For how long do we keep your personal information?
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concerns about privacy at EWoB or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description of your concern and we will try to resolve it with you.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve EWoB content and services;
• Improving security;
• Delivering content;
This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our website.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you, when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.